Pride celebrations are in full swing in the Nelson Mandela Bay Metro. The threats of terrorist attacks in Gauteng did not scare away the LGTBQIA+ community in this region. We cross to reporter Kim Daniels to catch up on the festivities in the friendly city.
- Save this hack December 5, 2022
- The Quakers Role towards the Abolition of Slave Trade December 5, 2022
- The Power of Permission. Lets talk about Peace. December 3, 2022
- Don’t Drink Ayahuasca If You are Not Ready to Face Your Shadow Self & Have Your True Nature Exposed. December 3, 2022
- Grammy Nominated Christian Rapper ‘Phanatik’ of The Cross Movement Publicly Renounces Christianity November 30, 2022
You may also enjoy: