Belinda is a single mother who makes a living from frying corn and peanut. Because of the heat from the fire, she hopes she could get help to build an oven and also buy packaging materials so she can start exporting this snack out of the country.
Join Africans.live FREE!
- ‘The Woman King & The Real History of The West African Kingdom of Dahomey’ – Prof. James Small – YouTube September 26, 2022
- Are Africans Suffering From Severe Brainwashing? – YouTube September 26, 2022
- Making YouTube Work for You – YouTube September 26, 2022
- BEST West African Food!! ORIGINAL JOLLOF RICE in Senegal, Africa!! (Don’t Miss It!!) September 25, 2022
- My boss is a racist robot – YouTube September 25, 2022
You may also enjoy:
- Cake Baking In A Simple Way Without An Oven
- Orisha Osun Children speak to honor their Mother Oshun @ the…
- The CEO of Corn | Recess Therapy #cornboy - YouTube
- Republican Politicians and City Officials Create Artificial…
- Giriamalan Fried Breakfast Sandwich | African Village Life -…
Powered by Contextual Related Posts