Agricultural activities during the colonial era in Africa were restructured to suit the desires of the Europeans.The major structure was focused on the availability of raw materials which was the main interest of the Europeans.This made the Europeans to only support and encourage the cultivation of only crops that will create their needed raw materials.
Join Africans.live FREE!
- ‘The Woman King & The Real History of The West African Kingdom of Dahomey’ – Prof. James Small – YouTube September 26, 2022
- Are Africans Suffering From Severe Brainwashing? – YouTube September 26, 2022
- Making YouTube Work for You – YouTube September 26, 2022
- BEST West African Food!! ORIGINAL JOLLOF RICE in Senegal, Africa!! (Don’t Miss It!!) September 25, 2022
- My boss is a racist robot – YouTube September 25, 2022
You may also enjoy:
- Kimbanguism: African religion movement that Strongly Opposed…
- "House System" Socio-political Structure of the Niger Delta…
- Is YouTube racist? CoryxKenshin's allegations | With…
- Bombay Africans: Story of Freed Slaves and their…
- Africans Killed in UN Protests,France Told to Recognize…
Powered by Contextual Related Posts