She became a pioneer in STI testing. Both Dr. Jane Hinton and Howard Mueller co-developed the Mueller-Hinton Agar. The Mueller-Hinton Agar was developed to isolate the bacteria that caused gonorrhea and meningococcal meningitis. They learned that starch will help the bacteria grow, but it also prevented the toxins from the bacteria to impede the testing of antibiotics.
Join Africans.live FREE!
- Female King Reviews The Woman King – YouTube September 27, 2022
- ‘The Woman King & The Real History of The West African Kingdom of Dahomey’ – Prof. James Small – YouTube September 26, 2022
- Are Africans Suffering From Severe Brainwashing? – YouTube September 26, 2022
- Making YouTube Work for You – YouTube September 26, 2022
- BEST West African Food!! ORIGINAL JOLLOF RICE in Senegal, Africa!! (Don’t Miss It!!) September 25, 2022
You may also enjoy:
- polyamorous black girl* on Instagram: “people won’t always…
- Miss Universe 2022 - Contestant (Saint Lucia - Sheris Paul)
- Be Careful! Do Not Touch Any Strange Objects On Your Doors
- Salt Mining in Retba Lake , Senegal | papetatandiaye |…
- STRONG WARNING TO BLOGGERS OVER OONI OF IFE NEW WIFE, QUEEN…
Powered by Contextual Related Posts