World Sango festival 2021 kick start and I am here to document and learn more about the Yoruba culture, tradition and heritage so that I can pass it down to generations here and yet to come. I am here to share Nigeria culture to the world. In Yoruba mythology, Sango also known as Jakuta is perhaps the most popular Orisha; he is god of thunder and lightning. Sango was a royal ancestor of the Yoruba as he was the third king of the Oyo Kingdom. He succeeded Ajaka, son of Oranmiyan.
Join Africans.live FREE!
- Female King Reviews The Woman King – YouTube September 27, 2022
- ‘The Woman King & The Real History of The West African Kingdom of Dahomey’ – Prof. James Small – YouTube September 26, 2022
- Are Africans Suffering From Severe Brainwashing? – YouTube September 26, 2022
- Making YouTube Work for You – YouTube September 26, 2022
- BEST West African Food!! ORIGINAL JOLLOF RICE in Senegal, Africa!! (Don’t Miss It!!) September 25, 2022
You may also enjoy:
- SANGO - Latest Classic Yoruba Movie 2019 New Release This…
- 'The Woman King & The Real History of The West African…
- DAHOMEY KINGDOM OF THE MOST FEARED WOMEN IN HISTORY | What…
- The Golden Stool - History Of Africa with Zeinab Badawi…
- Beautiful African Culture - Masquerade Parade - Aworo…
Powered by Contextual Related Posts