The name ‘Bombay Africans’ was given to Africans who had been rescued from the slave ships operating in the Indian Ocean. They were helpful in the anti-slavery movement and in Christian organisations like the Church Missionary Society.These men and women as well were very helpful to the European explorations, mainly in East Africa.
Join Africans.live FREE!
- ‘The Woman King & The Real History of The West African Kingdom of Dahomey’ – Prof. James Small – YouTube September 26, 2022
- Are Africans Suffering From Severe Brainwashing? – YouTube September 26, 2022
- Making YouTube Work for You – YouTube September 26, 2022
- BEST West African Food!! ORIGINAL JOLLOF RICE in Senegal, Africa!! (Don’t Miss It!!) September 25, 2022
- My boss is a racist robot – YouTube September 25, 2022
You may also enjoy:
- STRONG WARNING TO BLOGGERS OVER OONI OF IFE NEW WIFE, QUEEN…
- Is YouTube racist? CoryxKenshin's allegations | With…
- Kimbanguism: African religion movement that Strongly Opposed…
- Tuaregs in African History - YouTube
- Orisha Osun Children speak to honor their Mother Oshun @ the…
Powered by Contextual Related Posts